Saturday 26 December 2009

All I want for Christmas is you

Well, that isn't strictly true as I don't know who you are. Hope you all had a smashing Christmas; I certainly did! This is some of the stuff i got.....

I got this denim shirt from my parents, I've wanted it for ages and saw it in Dorothy Perkins ages ago!

I got Shallow Hal as it is one of the funniest, most clever films I've ever seen! Love it toooo much.

My sister bought me this AMAZING, hand made light. The outside is the tops of bottles and they are screwed on to shine different colours. It was made/designed by Lucy Norman my sisters fiances sister (understand? :S) and is on sale now! It is so clever and probably one of my favourite presents.

This is Passion Pits new album, manners. It is sooo good, every track is different and just as good as the last. Apart from little secrets which their single and the best on the album. Buy it, it's great!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

1 comment:

ells said...

merrrrrrry christmas!
aaah that is the shirt you tell me about, i seeee very nice :)
xo