Wednesday 3 February 2010

Their words mostly noises Ghosts with just voices Your words in my memory Are like music to me

Its been a while, but I felt I really needed to blog about this brilliant looking film called Dear John. it stars the hot Channing Tatum:

I am sure to enjoy seeing him topless! And the very pretty, and talented Amanda Seyfried:
Who, would you believe, played both Karen in Mean Girls and Sophie in Mamma Mia. She plays the lead role in this stunner of a movie, Dear John. So here it is, a glimpse at the wonders to come...

2 comments:

ells said...

omg :'( that looks amazing. makes me want to cry just watching that. is it already out? omg i have to see it!

freya said...

no its not out yet but I REALLY want to see it! its not letting me comment on your blog though :( why not bubba? x x