Friday 15 January 2010

January 2010






These are my Top 5 tracks from the album "Take Off Your Colours"-
  1. Save it for the Bedroom
  2. Always Attract
  3. Kiss and Tell
  4. Finders Keepers
  5. Poker Face

You may be wondering why I did review of You Me At Six's old album when their new one was (literally) just released. Well, your answer is that I haven't had a blog long enough to talk about all the amazing albums of last year and, so far, this year; ergo, this post. You Me At Six are a 5 part English band with amazing songs and just most the ridiculously catchy lyrics ever invented. I love them, I hope that you will love them and all is well. New album is called "Hold Me Down" and was released only a little while ago.

Thanks for reading, Freya x x

1 comment:

Almaz said...

I LOVE YOU... ME AT SIX ;)